Monday 2 April 2012

Rannoch Moor 1 April 2012

It was a day for only 2 of the Kriky Krazies... Ada and myself were heading from Bridge of Orchy to Kingshouse in Glencoe. Forecast was for sun but cold wind and it was right on the money... Ada was wanting run most of the way I was planning to run this section as if it was race day in the WHW Race with a run/walk all the way across.. Its 12miles with loads of cheeky wee climbs and nice downhill section.. My time across was 2hrs-11mins.. we stop and got some food and drink on board before heading back and the plan was to try for an even split or even a negative split.. so off we went. I ran the homeward route the same way with a run/walk and returned to Bridge of Orchy in 2hrs-14mins.. Ada ran all the way and finished 2hrs-10mins.. I was please with that having had a full rest week the week before to recover from D33.. So its now onwards and upwards for the Highland Fling on the 28th April 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment