Monday 15 June 2009

Well thought I would bring things up to date after the Highland Fling. After a weeks rest and a week in Las Vegas enjoying the sun it was back to training. Things were kept light with a couple of 5K runs at the Glasgow park runs on a Saturday morning and slowly worked the mileage up, at the time of write I have just completed a 55mile week. With only 6 weeks to the Gobi Challenge I plan to do some tough traning weekends with hill runs and back to back 20 milers, recently ran up and down Ben Lomond 1hr 50min (9 miles and 3250ft of ascent) thought I was doing ok until I checked this year race results and found that the winning time up and down was 1hr 12 mins my time would have placed me 90th over all (room for improvement). Well its off to the gym now to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment