Sunday 8 March 2009

Training All Done.


HIGHLAND FLING ROUTE.

Well I think its about six weeks since my last post, so I will bring you up to date. Training has gone well with 3 weekend of 35miles over two days with my longest run been between 22 & 25 miles my continued trips to the gym & running with the club on Tuesdays and Thursdays make my week very full. My last reccie up the WHW was from Rowardennan to Inversnaid and back, the funny things you find in the middle of no where.(Like the bike below).







I am looking forward to this race and would like to do it in around 10hrs. Dont let anybody tell you theres no wild life in Scotland as they must has there eyes closed, as you can see I meet some new friends on this run.
Mountain Goats at Loch Lomond.

Its now taper time and have reduced my mileage in readyness for Saturdays Race but this is very hard for someone whos been training 5 or 6 times a week. So its now time for the race so will up date again after Saturday with results.
















Ben Vane at Inveruglas. White Falls at Inversnaid.




No comments:

Post a Comment